Our office is virtually paperless as all forms and documents are online. After your first year, most forms just need to be checked for up-to-date accuracy.
Here’s a checklist of what to expect. We just ask that you return or submit information to us in a timely fashion.
- Enrollment Agreement
- Check the CampMinder section to update personal contact information (i.e.: tell us if your cell number changes).
- Book your Visiting Day accommodations (Don’t forget your “younger sibling” can sleepover on Visiting Day night)!
DURING THE WINTER:
(We will send you reminder notifications at the appropriate times)
- New Campers receive their “welcome” gifts.
- Complete the Camper Survey, Options Checklist, Baggage Shipping Information, and Medical Form. All forms and mailings are available in the CampMinder section.
- Order clothing uniform items. Packing list coming soon!
- Order your prescriptions, vitamins and medications through the CampMeds program.
DURING THE EARLY SPRING:
- Don’t forget to send us your summer vacation itinerary.
- The PARENT GUIDE (and arrival instructions) distributed.
- When packing, be certain name tags are on everything!
- New campers will hear from their Camp Big Sister/Brother.
- Give a good kiss goodbye to your camper!